- 80.00 - 500.00 INR
Fostered with immense years of industry experience and understanding, we are involved in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a broad array of Brass Ball Valve. Our technical experts manufacture this ball valve with the help of latest techniques by making use of optimal quality raw material in accordance with international quality standards. It is used for regulating flow of liquid and is widely used at temperatures and pressures within the stated ranges. Further, we provide this Brass Ball Valve in diverse specifications at reasonable price.
- Simple to fit
- High tolerance
- Accurate dimensions
- Excellent flow regulation
The Pioneer Brass Ball Valve is to be used in confined & hard to reach applications. The brass extruded body allows long service life and is nickel plated as per standard. Other features include blowout proof stem, SS 304 ball & PTFE seats. This economical ball valve is available in 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" sizes.
Working Pressure And Temperature
- Pressure : 300 PSI, Temperature 0 - 120oC
- Quarter turn is "ON" or "OFF" (Provides positive stop action for full shutoff.)
Availability Of Sizes
- Mini Ball Valve - 1/8" BSP , 1/4" BSP , 3/8" BSP and 1/2" BSP
- Hand lever Ball Valve - 1/4" BSP , 3/8" BSP 1/2" BSP, 3/4" BSp , 1" BSP , 1.5" BSP and 2" BSP
- 2 Week
Shop No. 5, Gokul Apartments, Kevni Pada, Off. S.V. Road, Jogeshwari (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400102, India