We are highly trusted among clients for manufacturing and exporting an excellent range of Male To Male Ball Valves. Manufactured in complete accordance with industry standards using best quality materials procured from reputed vendors in market, these valves regulate the flow of various mediums. Before the final dispatch in market, these Male To Male Ball Valves are assured to be stringently tested on various standard quality parameters. In market, these valves are available at economical prices.
- Long life span
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy installation
Ball Valves - Male 2 Male
Our association offers a broad scope of Ball Valves - Male 2 Male, which give low control capacities at High Pressure. These are given appropriate getting done with guaranteeing smooth and releasing free exhibitions. Our reach is exactness designed and requires low upkeep.
- 2-path on-off 3, 4 or 5 way Switching Models
- Heavy directional dark fenolic handle or lever handle
Blow-out evidence base stacked stem
- Low working torque and with board mounting facility
- Series of end associations 1/4" to 1" NPT, BSP
- Male or female strung finishes and 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- "PIONEER" single or twin ferrule tube fitting finishes.
- Floating Ball plan for positive fixing
- Maximum Working Pressure: 6000 PSI (400 bar) at 20oC to 250oC with TFE Seat
- High Pressure Ball Valve with 10,000 PSI (700 Bar) are accessible with polyamine or KEF-F seats, for high pressure diversion
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 2 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Shop No. 5, Gokul Apartments, Kevni Pada, Off. S.V. Road, Jogeshwari (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400102, India