- Unit of Measure :
Our company is a highly acclaimed entity, best known for manufacturing and exporting an extensive range of MS Ball Valves. We offer these valves to clients in different standard sizes to meet their individual requirements. Our highly experienced team manufacture this mild steel to manufacture these valves in complete accordance with industry standards. We make sure to inspect these MS Ball Valves on various standard quality parameters before the final dispatch in market.
- Robust construction
- Can sustain maximum working pressure
- Abrasion resistant
Ball Valves - Tube to Tube
Our area skill permits us to manufacture and supply an extensive variety of Ball Valves - Tube to Tube. Our reach is powerful in development, erosion safe and simple to keep up. These tubes are furnished with high weight ball valve with 10,000 PSI (700 Bar), which is accessible with polyamine or KEF-F seats for high weight preoccupation.
- 2-path on-off 3, 4 or 5 way Switching Models
- Heavy directional dark fenolic handle or lever handle
- Blow-out verification base stacked stem
- Low working torque and with board mounting functionary
- Series of end associations 1/4" to 1" NPT, BSP
- Male or female strung finishes and 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- "PIONEER" single or twin ferrule tube fitting finishes
- Floating Ball plan for positive fixing
- Maximum working weight: 6000 PSI (400 bar) at 200 C to 25
Shop No. 5, Gokul Apartments, Kevni Pada, Off. S.V. Road, Jogeshwari (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400102, India