We bring forth for our clients a comprehensive array of high quality Pneumatic Brass Valves. These valves are highly demanded in chemical. oil, pharmaceutical and other allied industries for controlling the motion of a fluid along a pipe or tube. Offered valves are efficiently manufactured by utilizing superior quality raw materiel under the supervision of our technical experts in conformity with international quality standards. Besides, we provide these Pneumatic Brass Valves at pocket friendly price.
- Dimensional accuracy
- High functionality
- Rugged design
Types: 2/2 Way, 3/2 way.
- Material of construction: Aluminium / Brass / SS-304 / SS316 / P.P. /PTFE.
- Media: Air / Gases / Liquid / Vacuum / Haz Chemicals.
- Weather Proof as per IP-67.
- Flame Proof as Per IS 2148-1981.
Direct Acting Range: 1/8" to 1"
Internal Pilot Type Range: 1/8" to 3".
External Pilot Type Range: 1/8" to 3".
Diaphragm operated Range: 1/8" to 3".
Y - Type Angle Valve Range: 1/4" to 3".
Pressure Range: Vacuum to 70 kg.
Operation: Normally Open / Normally Close.
Seat: NBR / VITON / NEOPRENE / PTFE / EPDM / SILICON.
Temp: -40 degree c to 180 degree c.
Coil Encl: Fly leads/Terminal Box/Plug-in-Conn.
Coil Type: Size I / Size II.
Size I - AC Volt- 12/24/48/60/110/220/380/440 V--6 W.
Size II - DC Volt-12/24/48/60/110/220V--8W.
Type: 2/2 Way Pilot Operated Diaphragm Valve.
- Media: Dry or Lubricated Air / Inert Gases / Water / Oil.
- Nominal Diameter: 8 to 50 mm.
- Material of construction: Aluminium / Brass / Steel(Optional).
- Internals: SS / Brass.
- Port Sizes: 1/4" bsp to 2" bsp
- Max Pressure: 40 kg/cm2.
- Sealing Disc: Nitirile / Vition / Silicon (Optional).
- Design: Pilot Operated / Poppet Type
Shop No. 5, Gokul Apartments, Kevni Pada, Off. S.V. Road, Jogeshwari (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400102, India