We are a renowned manufacturer in this industry, engaged in exporting an excellent range of Quick Release Couplings. These are highly robust in designs and offer rapid and secure coupling for pipelines carrying fluid media. Adaptable to a wide range of applications, these couplings work on a simple push & pull principle. Made in complete accordance with industry norms using high grade materials procured from renowned vendors in market, these Quick Release Couplings are offered at reasonable prices.
- Leak proof connection
- Protected from dust
- Anti- rust finish
Quick Release Couplings
Pioneer Quick Release Couplings are particularly intended to satisfy requirement for straightforward, positive coupler which is totally solid and versatile to an extensive variety of utilizations.
This deals with straightforward push and pulls guideline. The attachment when pushed into the attachment consequently secures, bringing about a positive and watertight association. This activity at the same time opens the valve and the liquid stream begins. To detach pull back the sleeve of the attachment, the fitting launches out and the valve stop naturally.
- QRC: Single Check valve. Size: 1/8"BSP to 2"BSP
- QRC: Through type.
- QRC: Double Check Valve.
Size: 1/8"BSP to 4"BSP 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 etc.
- Male Male Female Hose Hose Female
- Hose Male Female Male Female Hose
Material of Constructions:
- Carbon Steel Chrome plated / Brass / Stainless Steel 304 and 316.
- Spring Steel / SS 304 / SS 316.
- Steel / SS 304 / SS 316
- Standard Nitrile, Neoprine, Silicon and Viton on request.
- Single Check Valve: 0 - 500 PSI.
- Double Check Valve: 0 - 4000 PSI.
- Single Check Valve and:
0 - 900C - Standard Nitrile or Neoprine.
- Double Check Valve:
0 - 2000C - Silicon or Viton.
- Air , Water, Steam, Gases, Use in Fertilizers, Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Textiles Machineries, Machine Tools, Refineries and Pneumatics.
Shop No. 5, Gokul Apartments, Kevni Pada, Off. S.V. Road, Jogeshwari (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400102, India