We are highly acclaimed in global market place for manufacturing and exporting an extensive range of Stainless Steel Needle Valves. These valves cater to wide requirements of industries such as aerospace, climate control equipment, filtration, hydraulics, process control and pneumatic. Manufactured in strict accordance with industry standards using high quality stainless steel, these valves are available in different standard sizes. We offer these Stainless Steel Valves to clients at competitive prices.
- Rust proof finish
- Easy to install
- Can sustain high temperatures and pressures
Stainless Steel Needle Valves I B Series
With years of experience and industrial domain aptitude, we are occupied with offering a broad scope of Stainless Steel Needle Valves IB Series. These valves find application zone where the stream of high weight, grating loaded mediums should be controlled. Accessible in various specialized detail our extent can likewise be modified according to the determinations given by our customers.
- Forged or bar stock body construction.
- Metal to metal or stellited seat for high pressure
- 2 parts stem tip arrangements
- Packing below actuating thread, non-rotating ensures bubble tight shut-off
- Variety of end connections include Male or
- Female threaded NPT, BSP, ISO, DIN and JIS tapered pipe ends
- One piece body, without welds
- Maximum Working Pressure: 10,000 PSI (400 bar) at 200oC. 20,000 PSI (700 bar) at 1200 C.
- 100% factory tested
Shop No. 5, Gokul Apartments, Kevni Pada, Off. S.V. Road, Jogeshwari (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400102, India