Stainless Steel Needle Valves H P Series
Our association is occupied with offering a far reaching scope of Stainless Steel Needle Valves HP Series. These are created after broad exploration to convey desert unfenced of exceptional reason serious administration valves. Further, the steam strings rolled and hard plated and tip stellited forestall annoying and amplifies the working life.
- Forged or bar stock body construction.
- Metal to metal or stellited seat for high pressure
- 2 parts stem tip arrangements
- Packing below actuating thread, non-rotating ensures bubble tight shut-off
- Variety of end connections include Male or
- Female threaded NPT, BSP, ISO, DIN and JIS tapered pipe ends
- One piece body, without welds
- Maximum Working Pressure: 10,000 PSI (400 bar) at 200oC. 20,000 PSI (700 bar) at 1200 C.
- 100% factory tested