Backed with requisite modern in- house facilities, we are highly reckoned for manufacturing and exporting an excellent range of 3 Way Manifold Valve. These valves are extensively used for various pressure transmitting instruments. With the help of our highly experienced team, we manufacture these valves using excellent quality materials in accordance with industry standards. Prior to final dispatch in market, this 3 Way Manifold Valve is stringently tested on various standard quality parameters.
- Ability to withstand high pressures and temperatures
- Allows easy isolation and calibration
- Single compact unit
The extensive scope of 3 Valve Manifolds offered by us is fabricated in accordance with the pertinent business norms. These are utilized for associating framework motivation lines and transmitters as our extent can withstand high weights and temperatures. Further, the manifolds are evaluated for weights as high as 6000 PSI at 2000 F or 4000 PSI at 5000F with PTFE pressing.
- These manifolds have 1/2" NPT (F)
- Pipe to flange or flange to flange connections on 54 mm (2 1/8") centers
- 1 equalizer valve, 2 block valves and 2 nos 1/4" NPT(F) purge (VENT) connections
- For a greater temperatures Grafoil Packing is utilized
Shop No. 5, Gokul Apartments, Kevni Pada, Off. S.V. Road, Jogeshwari (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400102, India