Owing to the competency and knowledge of our deft professionals, we are offering a comprehensive array of Needle Valve. Our skilled professionals make use of the finest quality raw material and advanced technology to manufacture this valve in accordance with set industry norms. It is used to allow precise regulation of flow of liquid and fluid. In addition, this Needle Valve is ideal for connecting pipelines in various chemical, oil, pharmaceutical and other allied industries.
- Corrosion resistance surface finish
- Dimensional accuracy
- Easy installation
- The pioneer Needle valves are equipped with metal to metal seats with fine strung screwdown. This empowers positive fixing up to the limit of the valve.
- Pioneer Needle valves are produced using manufactured metal body with SS304 axle and PTFE washer which gives augmented administration life. All valves are coated with chrome finish.
Working pressure ranges
- Valves are designed to withstand up to 150 PSI working pressure, unless otherwise noted.
- Needle Valves Installation Instructions
- All Needle valves should always be installed with the pressure against the seat. Or the arrow shown on body.
- Availability of Sizes
- Available in 1/4 BSP, 3/8 BSP, 1/2 BSP sizes and in form of Male to Male, Female to Female, Male to Tube, Female to Tube.
- 2 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Shop No. 5, Gokul Apartments, Kevni Pada, Off. S.V. Road, Jogeshwari (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400102, India