- 200.00 - 2000.00 INR
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic
- 50 Celsius (oC)
- Needle Valve
- Low Pressure
- 1/4" to 4"
- 200 Grams (g)
Our company is the most promising manufacturer and exporter of a wide range of SS Needle Valves. These valves are high in demand for sugar & distillery plants, chemical plants, steel manufacturing industry, water treatment plants, refineries, petrochemical plants, pulp & paper mills and pharmaceutical industry. Ideal for use with various process systems and analytical instrumentation, these SS Needle Valves are stringently tested on various standard quality parameters.
- Rugged construction
- Can sustain high pressures
- Long life span
SS Needle Valves H B Series
- Hex Bar stock Body development.
- It has an optional mounting panel with straight or angle pattern.
- Metal to Metal or Stellited seats. Stem strings Rolled and hard plated and tie stellied (Vee Regulating one piece or non-managing) or non-turning ball tip discretionary.
2 piece Chevron pressed offers zero hole, fixing over traditional pressing outline.
- Variety of End associations incorporate "PIONEER" single or twin ferrule tube fittings, Male or Female N. P. T. also, I. S. O., DIN and JIS decreased funnel closes.
- Maximum Working Pressure : 6000 PSI (400 bar) at 200oC. 10000 PSI (700 bar) at 120oC.
100% factory tested.
Data Sheet :
- End Connections- Model No
- Female X Female - PNV-H-S-FF
- Male X Female - PNV-H-S-MF
- Male X Female with Vent - PBB-H-S-MF
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001 2015
Shop No. 5, Gokul Apartments, Kevni Pada, Off. S.V. Road, Jogeshwari (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400102, India